Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Obsession

Facebook.

Matt and Zach went to get Zach's hair cut this morning and then they went to the children's museum. Zoe, Emily, and Eleanor were at my parents' house, so it was me, Kate, and Noah here at home. It would have been more fun or productive around the house if I hadn't been preparing my lesson for Sunday School. I did get to go to the girls' JV and Varsity basketball games this evening with my parents, Zoe, Emily, and Eleanor. I discovered that Eleanor has no sense of personal space as she sat very close to a lady she didn't know at the game and she kept sticking her foot near the guys sitting in front of her and kicking them in the back. I moved her behind me, so she could kick me and snuggle next to my mom. It cracked me up when she took her boot and sock off and picked at her toenail. What are we going to do with you, Eleanor?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Oh man, she is a riot! I can just picture it all right now.

Well, I'm glad you're on Facebook now. It can become a little bit of an obsession, but only for the first week or so... it'll pass. It's just such a nice thing to have for friends/family from all over the world and long ago. It's great!