Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Kate is 23 months old today.

Enjoy your binkie during the day for another month, Kate because the day after you turn 2 it is going in the drawer until naptime and bedtime. Oh how I am dreading that day!

Well, I did have a productive day yesterday, but I didn't really get to the organizing I wanted to do. I did get 3 loads of laundry done and I made sugar cookies for Family Home Evening, and I started organizing the game box, and I held a very cranky Noah. I was happy to discover Noah's first tooth last night! It's nice to know he has a good reason for being so cranky.

4 comments:

Phae-Jae said...

That's going to be fun...er, NOT.

Today is my first day with the girls back in school, I've already gotten soooo much done!

Kris said...

Yay Noah!

Katie said...

Your taking the binkie away? Poor Kate. I know I need to get rid of Ella's but truthfully I dont think I can handle it. I cant believe they will be two soon. Where does the time go?/

Dawn said...

The twins have been so lucky - 6 teeth each without too much stress. I can't believe Kate is that old already!