Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Update

Thank you for your kind comments about the new blog look. I was killing time on the computer Saturday afternoon while holding Noah, so I decided to mess around with the blog. I plan on changing the look more often now that I know how, so you have been warned. :-)

We practiced for our Primary program in the chapel on Sunday. The kids were wild! It was mostly Eleanor's class, and Eleanor was no exception. One of her last acts was getting down from the podium and then doing a somersault to her chair. Nice.

Yesterday, I put away all the clothes that my friends have given to the kids over the past few weeks. This is quite a chore since most kids have an entire dresser and a closet to put their clothes in. My kids have one DRAWER each in the dresser and closet space. I can't use the entire closet rods because in one of the closets the shelf is falling down causing the shelf and the rod to be too close together to fit a hanger on the rod, and in the other closet four shoe bags and a hanging clothes bag take up half a rod. I have to get creative, so I emptied the overstuffed toy box and put most of Kate's clothes in it. Now I need to put up a shelf to put some of our books on and empty out the stackable bins that have books in them right now and put the toys in the bins. That's my goal for today. I also need to put something on the toy box, so Kate won't keep opening it and tossing her clothes onto the floor.

Emily & I had dentists appointments yesterday afternoon. Matt came home to watch the kids, but only ended up with Eleanor & Kate. I brought Zach with me, so he could watch and prepare for his first appointment which is next week, and I brought Zoe to take of Noah. Zoe was a huge help. She was quite annoyed with Noah, though because he spit up all over her.

Noah is too quickly outgrowing the newborn stage. He wants to roll over. We put him on his back and he ends up on his side. He also is getting squirmy when I change his diaper. He digs his heels in and scoots himself backward. You are too young Noah to be doing these things!

I have talked with my sister everyday since Friday. :-)

Matt and I have started watching some new shows. I love that we can watch episodes on the networks' websites! Last week we got hooked on "America's Toughest Jobs" and last night we watched "Wipeout", which we thought was very fuuny, and we watched "I Survived a Japanese Game Show". This is my least favorite show, but now that we've watched the first episode, I'll have to watch the rest to see who wins.

No comments: