Thursday, September 18, 2008

Road Trip

My Mom, our friend Patti, Baby Noah, & I are off to Springfield, Massachusetts tomorrow to attend "Time Out For Women". We have all been anxious this week for tomorrow to come! We'll leave tomorrow morning and get back Saturday night. I'll be back in touch when I'm out of time out. :-)

P.S. I tried boiling Zoe's mouth guard a few minutes ago and a different burner went up in flames. I think oil from Matt's Fry Bread experiment is still on/in the burner. I'm becoming a pro here at putting out burner fires! It's probably a good thing that I'll be away from the stove for a few days.

8 comments:

Kris said...

That sounds so fun! I'm so glad you get to have a 'time out.' I love Merilee Boyack... take notes! :)

Phae-Jae said...

Oooo, have a most fun time!! and don't forget to get a bag:)

Dawn said...

Have a wonderful time! There's nothing like time away with other women.

Your stove is scaring me!

Kristy said...

Have a great weekend!!!

Cindy said...

Time Out For Women is so great! I would loved to have come with you guys! Have fun!

Janae said...

Have a great weekend! Sounds very fun and relaxing:)

Karrie said...

A girls trip...always so great...I hope all is well when you get home.

Sammie-J said...

I want a time away with girls, instead I'm heading out for a hunting trip with the guys. I think there's something wrong with this picture. You Have fun!

If I had your stove I would probably never use it, starting now.