Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Night Out

My mom and I went to the dollar theater last night and saw "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2". It was very good. I have yet to read this series, which is probably good because the books are always better than the movies. Noah ate and slept through the movie. It will be a sad day when he gets too big to sleep through a movie and too little to stay home with a sitter...although he will drink from a bottle. I don't think my mom is ready to take care of 6 kids yet, though.

I talked with Zoe's soccer coach today and she did try to get in touch with me Saturday morning. It's a bummer that Zoe missed her game, but I feel better about the fact that the coach did try to get in touch with me to let me know that the game was being played inside at a different time.

2 comments:

Sammie-J said...

Oh how I miss the eat and sleep all the time stage, but I know someday I'll miss the current stage as well.

Also, great new family picture. :)

Janae said...

What a good boy to eat and sleep through the movie...a very fun stage:)
I am sure your mom will be up for all 6 soon;)
I am glad the coach did attempt to contact you...stuff like that can be so frustrating. I am sorry Zoe missed her game:(