Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FHE FieldTrip...on Tuesday

The fun is about to begin!

First adventure...the corn maze, which was shaped like a tractor this year.
We found the "Hall of Fame" first.

Then we found stations 2-5, and then went back to station 1, which was near the "Hall of Fame". Then we found the exit. We got our exercise in for the day!



We did it!

Here is Kate at the age of 19 months refusing to be seen with her family as we take the above picture.

We wore them out.


The free ice cream got them moving again.



The goats and llamas are a big hit here with the kids. Watch out for those goats, though! One goat ate half of Zach's ticket and another goat tried eating Emily's hair.
Eleanor wanted to buy a bunny, so I told her we'll get one when we're out of debt...hopefully she'll forget by then.

9 comments:

Katie said...

That makes me laugh seeing the kids wearing jackets and jeans! Ella wore a tank top, shorts and flip flops today! Looks like a really fun place to go though.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! It looks like so much fun! I miss the fall so much. There aren't enough trees here to really get you going. There are three little trees planted next to one of the buildings I have a class in twice a week, and I always go out the further door so I can pass them. Right now they're all a deep red.

Kris said...

That looks fun! Zoe and Emily are so tall. I love the picture of Zach with his ice cream. What a fun, fall outing!

Sammie-J said...

This is my all time favorite place to visit in the fall. We're going in a couple of weeks, hope they're not too picked over.
Great pictures, glad you had such a great time.

Janae said...

Really great pictures Joey!
A perfect outing:) plus free ice cream.

Cindy said...

That looks like so much fun. Noah was the one that would refuse to be in our family pics. I guess every family has one like that, huh!

Ave said...

Cute. We need to go apple picking, maybe next weekend. How are you doing with the diet? I need some inspiration.

Jodi said...

I LOVE Treworgy's!

I thought your youngest looked familiar in the pictures. Sure enough. We were there that evening (I can even see my car in your last photo).

*cues Twilight Zone music*

Glad you guys had fun. :-)

Jodi said...

I just remembered that as we were leaving we saw a little girl running to ask her Mommy if they could get a Bunny. I told my husband "Their trip to Twigs could end badly if Mommy says no." hehe

Did you get the bunny? (I'm lucky. My Monkey is still too young to try to bring pets home. ;-)