Thursday, September 04, 2008

Making Progress

Well, my mood hasn't improved much, but I did have a productive day yesterday. We even made it to story time. I finally made Emily's bed and I worked on getting the clothes that were out in piles put away, which meant putting off Kate's nap until I was done. When I finally finished and came out into the living room to put her into her crib for a nap, I found her like this.

I guess she got tired of waiting for me.

I took these cute pictures of Noah yesterday. I was trying to capture his adorable pout.

Then I got a scowl.

And a smile. :-)


I dropped Zoe off at soccer practice last night and then took the kids to the park. Kate can now get up to the slides by herself and she goes down all the slides. The faster, the better as far as she is concerned! Emily made a friend at the park, Nicole, who taught Emily how to climb on top of the equipment. Emily is very athletic and she was so impressed with herself that she could climb around like a monkey. Both Emily and Zoe can climb up and over the climbing wall at the park. Even Zach can climb to the top and then climb back down. It was nice to sit on the bench and watch them all play.

Before going to bed last night, I filled out all the school papers and they are on their way to school right now with the girls. I'm glad those are done and off my to-do list.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh, that picture of Kate taking care of her own nap just melted my heart!

That is quite a scowl on little Noah's face - what a lot of expressions you caught - cute!

Dawn said...

PS - hope your mood improves today! I know it's not fun to feel that way. For you or anyone else!

Jenn said...

cute pictures! Noah is the picture of perfection...love a chubby baby!!

Kris said...

What cute pictures! I think the scowl is my favorite... I'm glad you got so many things done yesterday, that must feel good.

Janae said...

Definite progress:)
The picture of Kate asleep is really darling. Also, Noah looks like he is already getting so big...what a cutie he is:)

Sammie-J said...

A co-worker of mine has a sign on his desk that reads "My Plate Will Never Be Clean." I love this saying because it is so true. You CAN only do so much, and I've learned very recently that time flies by so fast that you have to prioritize what's the most important to you in life.
I think you're a great mother, and from what I've read here you do such an amazing job. Chin up, but it's OK to have grouchy moods once in awhile.

andalucy said...

Those pictures are so sweet!