Monday, September 22, 2008

A few more things

I forgot to mention who our new Branch President is for those of you who used to be in our branch, but have since moved on...*sniff, sniff*. It's Peter Dauk. I think he's going to do a great job. When I asked his daughter, Morgan how it felt to now be the Branch President's daughter, she replied with a huge smile, "I think it's exciting!" They are a great family and they have many blessings awaiting them through President Dauk's calling.

I received this e-mail from Eleanor's teacher today.

"Hi Joey...Eleanor is great! I am enjoying her tremendously! She has such wonderful facial expressions! She comes to school every morning with a smile on her face and makes an effort to see me to let me know she's here...it's adorable.

We are still working on getting used to schedules and school routines. Just when we start to settle in, there is a change. So, sometimes that is difficult for some, but Eleanor is adjusting well and going with the flow.

I have a cute story...We have a set of twins in our school. On Friday Eleanor noticed them for the first time. With an expressive face, she says, "Mrs. Pelletier, they look like twins!" I answered, "Yes they are!" Again with the facial thing going, she says, "Wow I never saw twins in real life before...only in the movies!!" It was adorable!"

It sounds like Eleanor is still her fun, entertaining self at school. :-) I guess she hasn't noticed the identical twins that are at church???

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Too cute! I wish she could see ours!

Anonymous said...

That is wicked cute!

So, is it nice to finally have your husband back on the pew with you?

MJ said...

Funny!

Wow, it's going to be quite different without your husband as the branch pres the next time we visit!

Janae said...

Cute Eleanor:)
I am excited for you guys to have Matt back for at least 1/2 the Sundays:)