Friday, November 03, 2006

Roar!

About Me:
If you could be an animal, which one would you choose and why? I'm very content being human, but for the sake of the question, I would be a lion (lioness). I would be muscular with beautiful fur. I would spend 2-3 hours hunting for food and then spend the remainder of my day lounging around and sleeping. I can handle that. I would have 2-3 cubs every 2 years and only be pregnant for 110 days or so :-)...but would deliver with no epidural, not so great. I would be surrounded by family and friends, which would be great, however I would only be with my sons for about 3 1/2 years before they go off on their own. I would be able to run fast and leap far. I would take pride in supporting my family by getting food and taking care of my cubs.

Lion joke:
Where do lions live?

1 comment:

Lei said...

Hmmm... I have no idea what animal I'd be. But I have been told that I resemble a peacock. ?!?! Lol.