Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Need to relax

My body is exhausted. I spent Monday doing laundry and then yesterday I vacuumed and organized the girls' room. Today, my mind is focused on more cleaning that needs to be done, but my body is refusing to do anything...except get up every few minutes to wipe Zach's nose and get Eleanor out of her chair when she's done snacking or playing, and take her potty when she needs to go (she hurt her ankle last night and refuses to walk on it...does this sound familiar??? If she's not walking on her own in a week, we'll take her to the doctor.) I'm debating whether or not to take Zach and Eleanor to storytime this morning. I'm leaning towards going since we need to go out for milk anyway, but the thought of dealing with Eleanor not walking doesn't sound fun. I do know that a nice, long nap is in store for all of us this afternoon.

About Me:
Describe your wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses.
I got married exactly one year after I graduated from high school. Fancy wedding gown, bridesmaids, the whole works...and walked into a bad marriage.
Several years later, I had a very simple wedding and walked into a great marriage.
Here is a picture of Matt and I on our wedding day.

It was a small wedding on a Tuesday evening with family at our church...2 months and a day after our first date. Having Matt's family there was special since they lived so far away and were given short notice about the wedding. Do I dare ask Matt's parents what was going through their minds as they got on a plane to attend their son's wedding to someone they had never met? It just might come up next month during our Christmas visit...I'm curious now.

No comments: