Friday, November 17, 2006

It's Friday!

Zoe brought home this beautiful turkey yesterday.

Today at school, Zoe's class will be making apple turkeys, so I'm going to go in and help. They're also making a Thanksgiving feast to eat at lunchtime. They have made costumes to wear today. They're supposed to walk to the middle school in the afternoon to watch the high school play, "Bye Bye Birdie", but it's raining so I'm not sure if that's going to happen or not. It is going to be a fun-filled day for Zoe today!

Friday is always a fun day for Emily with all her "specials", gym class, art, music, library, and a special activity to end the day. She always enjoys bringing her library book to school on Friday, so she can bring home a different one.

They also enjoy knowing that their grammie will be babysitting in the evening, which means movie time! Matt and I enjoy getting out, usually to eat at Pizzeria Uno. It's a nice break for all of us :-) Speaking of datenight, my About Me topic is about a special date I have had. Every date I have with Matt is fun and enjoyable. For our first date, we went to see "Emma" at the movie theater. It was a great movie, and I enjoyed the company. Matt has been my date ever since, and I like it that way.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Hi Joey,
I'm just catching up on your blog from the week. I hope Eleanor is doing better! I love all the pictures. You look so cute in your birthday photo. We are all getting excited for you to come! I was also thinking back to when you and Matt got married...I think I talked to him once and you guys had gone out a few times and a couple of weeks later when we talked again, he was inviting us to the wedding. I wasn't sure if he was serious or not...of course with Matt that is a common problem! You two are definitely a great match!