Friday, November 24, 2006

Doctor results

I took Eleanor to the doctor on Wednesday and once again the x-rays showed nothing broken and she is fine. Not long after we went to the doctor, Eleanor was walking on her foot instead of just on her heel. I'm sure she bruised her foot a week ago and was afraid to walk on it again because it hurt to do so the last time she had tried. She is becoming an expensive child!

We had a nice Thanksgiving yesterday. We went out to eat with my parents at a nearby truck stop/restaurant called Dysarts. There was a long wait, but the food was delicious and worth the wait.

Zoe had the traditional turkey dinner and cleaned her plate.


Emily had a cheese sandwich with smiley face fries and applesauce. She cleaned her plate, too.


Eleanor wanted bread and butter. She enjoyed buttering her rolls by herself, and eating chunks of butter.


Zach drank his chocolate milk and then played with his straw and cup. He was quite a mess by the time we left the restaurant.




I've had the desire to listen to Christmas music the past few weeks, but I held off until today. The Christmas season has begun! The kids were excited when I put up some Christmas lights in our living room this afternoon.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I was wondering about Eleanor. I'm glad to know someone else has that experience with kids & the pediatrician...I hate that guessing game of whether to take them in or not! You want them to be fine, but still it feels like such a waste of time & effort, and money, when they are!
I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. Those are very cute pictures of the kids. It sounds like a very fun & relaxing meal! you guys are smart!