Monday, November 20, 2006

My handyman

I started to do some laundry Saturday morning since today was going to be too busy of a day to do laundry like I usually do on Monday. I had the first load of clothes in the washer when our washer stopped working. I was ready to go buy a new washer/dryer combo, but Matt convinced me that he should look at it first to see if he could figure out the problem and fix it. We went to a baptism and then I went to my parents' house with the kids to do some laundry there so Matt could work on the washer without anyone getting in the way. I am glad Matt looked at the washer because by some miracle, he was able to find the wire that wasn't working properly and he fixed it! Here is the evidence of his hard work...when the kids and I got back home, the kitchen looked the same as we had left it, and Matt had dinner on the table, so without these pictures I would have wondered if he had done anything major at all.



























1 comment:

Dawn said...

It's good to have a handy guy around the house. My dad could fix anything. My hubby is wonderful, but not in that particular way!