Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Odds and ends


Emily decided to downsize her blanket. Every once in awhile she'll try to go to sleep without it, but she'll end up with it by morning. She has claimed that she's not taking her blanket to Utah. Matt and I both had the thought that we would pack the blanket in our suitcase just in case she decides after we get there that she really needs it afterall.


My birthday feast...yummy!


More birthday money :-)


A no nap day is starting to show...


Goodnight Zach.


About Me:
Describe a "sound" from childhood. What was it? When did you hear it? What does it bring to mind? The sound of the pouring rain here is distracting me...okay, the sound of the Ground Round was a lot different when I was a child then it is now. When I walked into the restaurant as a child, I heard the show playing on the big screen in the children's area, I heard children playing and laughing, I heard people stepping on peanut shells. It was a very inviting place for kids and I enjoyed going there. They still have a kids' night, the excitement being a balloon animal or object to bring home. The penny a pound deal is great for parents. But now the atmosphere is for adults, which is okay with me, but I'm sure my kids would enjoy it more the way it used to be.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Your kids are so cute! And Happy Birthday!