Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Zoe has a Halloween party at her school this morning, so I'm going to go help out. I'm not sure if they're doing anything other than eating goodies, but that's a good enough reason for me to join them :-)

This evening, we'll take the kids to our local mall to trick or treat. I like going to the mall because it's warm, there's plenty of candy, and the kids don't have to wear a coat over their costumes. It's fun to see the other costumes that kids are wearing as well. The girls are very excited that it's Halloween!

What's under the bed?...
This is the last post for this series, yay! Under the bed is looking nice and empty :-)
My cross-country ski boots...I haven't been skiing for a long time because I'm either pregnant or taking care of an infant in the winter.
My baseball glove
Scrap posterboard
Purple and gray cardstock, unwrapped
A 2003 Kittens calendar that I used when I was Young Women's President, so it has all the activities that we did that year. Eleanor is looking at it and wants to buy all the kittens!

Happy Birthday, Leif!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

All I can say it, you must have a king sized bed! Glad you're at the end!

Kris said...

Happy Halloween! Have fun today! and good job on the bed project.