Friday, October 27, 2006

Full House

My house is full of kids today since Zoe and Emily don't have school today, so the teachers can have an inservice day, and I'm watching a 3 year old boy for a friend. He stayed overnight last night and so far things are going well. It looks like it's going to be nice outside today, so later I'll encourage them to go outside to play. I'm thinking it might be a good day to go on a nature walk to collect different leaves, cones, and other items to make something with. I'll save this activity for when they've had enough of playing with each other or when they ask me for an idea of what they can do.

What's under the bed?...
An empty Easter egg
A Christmas stocking
My baseball hat that I've been wondering where it disappeared to
More old photos and negatives

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I have all 3 today for the same reason. I took them to McDonald's for lunch and came home with a massive headache. NOTE TO MYSELF: Don't take the kids to McD the day everyone is off school - at least until after 1:00. Way too big kids playing in the Play Place. Way. way.. way too much screaming!