Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Columbus Day tradition

The ducks got away from Matt yesterday, which left him very discouraged.

We played our "Columbus Goes West" game last night that we play every year during our Columbus Day Family Home Evening. I should have posted this yesterday, but the game is here if you are interested in playing it next year. I would advise printing out extra West cards, it makes the game go faster :-)

What's under the bed?...

A journal jar that has ideas on slips of paper of what to write in a journal...could be my next blog series after cleaning under the bed...
A 3 hole punch which will be much more useful to me in my scrapbook drawer.
Matt's Navy guy who is missing part of his leg...maybe the rest of his leg is somewhere else under the bed???
Floss

Zach is polluting the air, so I better go change him.

No comments: