Thursday, October 19, 2006

One Word

Recently, I sent out an e-mail to some of my friends that asked them to write one word about me and then send it back to me. Here are the responses I received:
Dependable
Patient
Smart
Beautiful
Mother
Laidback
Patient
Well, that's me in a nutshell :-) I used to think that I was the most patient person...until I had children. They can get to the best of us.
I'm glad people find me dependable. I get very annoyed when others don't fulfill their responsibilities. I was voted the most responsible person in my 8th grade class. It wasn't the most exciting award to receive at the time, but now I appreciate being someone that people can rely on and trust.

What's under the bed?...
It's getting harder to reach the remaining items under the bed, due to lack of space and my expanding belly. But I managed to dig out these things...
A paperback book (Pandemic by Daniel Kalla)
A box filled with Primary sharing time and activity ideas...I'll go through it and keep what I want in our Family Home evening basket or bring to church to keep in the Primary closet.
A family scrapbook (year 2000)
Here are some blury pictures of our family in December 2000...

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute pictures. I can see that a lot has happened in the last 6 years! Your under the bed project keeps me entertained every day.

Kris said...

Those words definitely do describe you. I know what you mean about kids and patience - my children seem to bring out the child in me...and not always in a good way! But I think you are VERY patient and easy going, which is great. I'm impressed you are still going on the bed project! you go!

Kristen said...

I have never seen a picture of you! You are so pretty!! And from what I know of you, I agree with your friends' assessment of you. :-)

Lei said...

others call me patient - i say if only you knew me before i had chidlren! lol!

Nettie said...

It was fun to see a picture of you! And it is nice to know your friends think so highly of you.