Monday, October 02, 2006

Be patient with me

Thursday evening...picture Matt sitting at our computer, on the phone participating in a Bishop/Branch President conference call, reaching for a 32 ounce cup of water sitting on top of the computer armoir, and spilling it all over the keyboard. Yup, now our keyboard doesn't work and our phone doesn't work because our vonage router got wet too, I suspect. I am at my parents' home right now using their computer. When I got here, their computer was on and beeping and my mom informs me that she spilled water on her keyboard last night. NO MORE WATER BY THE COMPUTER! Luckily, my mom got her keyboard working and here I am. Until we get our keyboard working or until we get a new keyboard I'm not sure how often I'll get to blog. This has been the hardest thing about not having a computer because I was in such a good routine of blogging every morning after Zoe and Emily left for school.

Matt's parents are visiting from Utah, so we are enjoying their company. My parents watched our kids Friday night while Matt and I met his parents in Portland and we stayed overnight. We ate at our favorite restaurant ~ Norm's East End Grill :-) We drove back on Saturday and watched General Conference throughout the weekend. Today we took a drive and enjoyed the fall leaves. Matt's parents will be here until Thursday, so we have a few more days of fun before they leave.

What's under the bed?...
Friday morning I pulled a plastic file folder out. I haven't gone through it yet, but I think it has old receipts and bill stubs in it that I'll get rid of. I'll keep the folder for scrapbooking.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Hopefully the phone shorted out before Matt started cussing.