Thursday, October 05, 2006

The fun ends...until December

Zoe and I met with her teacher yesterday for a conference. Zoe is doing very well in school as usual. There are no concerns, she just needs to continue doing what's she's doing. I took some pictures of work that she has done that was displayed in the halls of the school...

Click on this poster to see the writing better.


We had our last dinner out with Matt's parents last night. We all went to Bugaboo Creek, including my mom. By the time our dinner came, Eleanor was ready to leave, but overall it was a very pleasant evening. It's always sad to have Matt's family leave when they come for a visit, but this time it's nice to know that we will see them again in a few months.


What's under the bed?...
A plastic ring that I don't think anyone is missing so I threw it away.
One of Matt's ammo boxes that has who knows what in it because I can't get into it...put it somewhere until Matt gets home. To me, it looks like something that could go in the shed...I'm sure Matt will disagree.

Emily is healthy again and is back to school today :-)

1 comment:

Kris said...

What a great picture! That is pretty amazing when you get a picture of that many people all smiling and looking at the camera. And I like your hair, very cute. I'm glad you guys had a fun visit. We are looking forward to December too. And it is fun to see Zoe's work, isn't it nice when the kids love school!