Friday, October 20, 2006

Concerned

This may be annoying to read since you'll have to click twice on the top article and then when you get to the end of the column, go back and click twice on the second article to finish the column, and keep repeating that until you're done the article. I don't know how to make this article fit on one page, and I don't have time to figure it out, if it's possible.



I'm glad the school officials are taking this seriously. I wouldn't want these teenagers anywhere near my children. I'm very interested to see what the school board decides.

On a happier note, my mom treated the kids and I to dinner at the GroundRound last night. The balloon animals the girls got are amazingly still in great shape...usually by Friday morning they have at least one popped piece on them.
Two horses and a frog.
The "balloon man" forgot Zach, which resulted in Zach trying to steal any balloon animal he could get his hands on from the girls. He wasn't too successful, though.

What's under the bed?...
Black yarn
A baby toy
A pullup
An empty watch box, which I'll save to see if I use it to put a present in for Christmas, if not I'll throw it away.

1 comment:

Nettie said...

I haven't been to a Ground Round in years. I used to love their stuffed shells. Mmmmm!