Monday, October 09, 2006

Peace and Quiet

Zach is an only child this morning. It's very quiet around here...except for the sound of the washer and dryer going. The girls stayed over at my parents' home last night. Everyone is home from school and work today for Columbus Day. Matt is out duck hunting right now. He was determined to shoot a duck today, since his last few attempts failed, so I'm not sure when he'll be back. He wanted me to go with him, but the overflowing laundry basket was calling my name.

I was doing dishes on Friday when I looked out the window and saw this...



It was the first time I had seen a deer so close to the house.

What's under the bed?...
A penny
A yo-yo top
Some disks for the computer
A Dell documentation packet
A ripped page from my old scriptures...I have a set of scriptures that have many ripped/lost pages from young children getting their hands on my scriptures, and I don't know what to do with them...the scriptures that is. It seems wrong to throw scriptures away, but they're not very useful, so I'm tempted to do it. Any suggestions?
An old explanation of benefits from my hospital stay when I had Zoe...patient balance was $0...I wish that were still the case. *sigh*

1 comment:

Lei said...

We get deer close by too. I love what peaceful animals they are.