Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm back!

Our computer is working again :-) Matt brought home an old keyboard from his office, so now we are up and running here again. Yay! Our phone is working too after Matt got our internet running again.

Emily is home sick today. She came home from school yesterday with a headache. She slept all afternoon and evening and she didn't get up until this morning. She woke up around 4am saying her stomach hurt and we thought that she was going to throw up at some point, but she hasn't. She's feeling well enough to eat now and argue with Eleanor, but I want her to rest a day before going back to school. She said her head hurt all day yesterday, so I can just imagine what a miserable day she had. I'm glad she's feeling better now.

What's under the bed?...
Emily's dress shoe, which found its way under there recently, so I put it where it belongs.
Space...lots of space at the foot of the bed...very exciting! So I dug deeper and found a plastic grocery bag full of old bill stubs, receipts, checkbook registers, bill charts, and cute suzy zoo labels that I can't use because they have our old address on them. *frown*

No comments: