Friday, October 06, 2006

Is there a dog in there?

I am 24 weeks pregnant today. I had a check-up this morning and the baby is still doing well. I brought all the kids with me since Zoe and Emily don't have school today, and the girls did very well. Zach was cranky, but I think that's because he is starting to get some new teeth and he was tired. He whined when the nurse was asking me questions and she took my blood pressure, but then he fell asleep when we were waiting for the doctor. But then he woke up when I gave him to Zoe to hold while we listened to the baby's heartbeat. Just like the last time Eleanor heard the heartbeat she said, "That's a dog!" The doctor suggested naming the baby Spot or Rover. Matt and I are still trying to find a name that we both like, but I don't see Spot and Rover being considered.

Zoe and Emily must be missing school because they are playing school right now...or maybe Zoe is getting experience for her future teaching job.

I'm not getting anything out from under the bed today. I still need to find a place for Matt's ammo box, which I found out has geneology in it, so I need to find a place in the house for it instead of out in the shed.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Too funny!

Cindy said...

That's too cute! You know,when I was pregnant with Myshel I had a dream that I had puppies! Crazy