Thursday, September 28, 2006

Yay for decluttering!

Zach is over his spoon obsession, but now he's liking everybody's shoes...
Here he is with Emily's flip flop and Eleanor's sneaker

Here he is with my flip flop
It's pretty funny to see him try to walk in Matt's shoes.

I got my haircut yesterday :-) I wanted to show you a picture, but the pictures I tried taking of myself this morning were not appealing, so you'll have to wait. My hair is chin length with some layers. I like it. I'm usually one to wait and wait and wait to get my hair cut, until I can't stand it anymore and I go to Walmart where you can just walk in and get it cut. Sometimes I like the cut, but the majority of the time I don't. So, I finally came up with a new plan, which I thought of in June after my last haircut. I'm going to get my hair cut at the start of every season. Whether it's just a trim or a new style, I'm going to have something done. I've been wanting to go to a hairdresser in the same town I live in and start going to her on a regular basis, and I finally went to her salon yesterday. This is quite an accomplishment for me, so I'm very proud of myself! I enjoyed every minute of my haircutting experience...which took an hour and 15 minutes, and would have been longer if I hadn't told her I needed to leave. My dad was so kind to watch Eleanor and Zach for me and I made him late for work!...sorry again dad. My dad goes to the same hairdresser, so he knows how much she likes to talk. I really like the cut she gave me and I will go back to her at the start of winter...this time prepared to be there awhile.

What's under the bed?...
Microsoft PS/2 installation instructions...toss it
Microsoft registration card...toss it
Microsoft paper cd holder with no cd...toss it
Tithing receipts from 1993-2002...I'd like to toss them, I'll check with Matt first
Movie receipt from November 23, 2001, the movie we saw is not stated...toss it
An envelope with our well test included...AWESOME...I was just at the doctor on Monday with Zach and the doctor asked me if I could provide a copy of our well test to see what the flouride level is...I knew we had a copy...somewhere...wow, I just saved myself A LOT of wasted time looking for this...this just made my day :-)

4 comments:

Kris said...

I can't wait to see the haircut! And Zach is looking so big in those pictures!

Ashley Lasbury said...

Isn't amazing what hides under the beds? It's like Christmas and a birthday all wrapped up together. And the feeling of having lighten the load is the frosting on the cake.

Cindy said...

I love the shoe thing! My sister's little girl was the same way. I think it's so cute!

momofalltrades said...

Pink flip flops rock!