Thursday, February 01, 2007

Think positive



The positive side of being overdue...

1. I'm still able to be productive during the day at home
2. I get more sleep at night
3. I'm not sore from nursing yet
4. I can carry the baby around and still have the use of my arms and hands
5. I have an excuse to sit and relax
6. All of our kids go to bed at the same time and sleep through the night
7. I have the evenings to do what I want
8. I'm not tripping over baby equipment yet or figuring out where to put it
9. I'm not being spit-up or pooped on
10. Matt and I can go out on datenight alone
11. I don't have 4 children demanding something from me while I'm nursing
12. My laundry load hasn't increased yet
13. I'm still having fun wondering when this baby is going to be born!

6 comments:

Phae-Jae said...

You are sooo much more positive than I ever was when I was overdue!
When was your due date? I see you like Dr Laura! I've listened to her for years. What a brave, good woman.

Dawn said...

Good thinking!

Lei said...

so, do you want labor vibes or not?

:)

Nikki said...

Wow! That is such a positive post on being overdue. And excellent points too. Thanks for sharing!

Nikki said...

Wow! That is such a positive post on being overdue. And excellent points too. Thanks for sharing!

Kristen said...

What to think positive. I'd be nuts if I were you. I thought Feisty was overdue even though she was born on her due date because Care Bear was born three weeks early!!

Hope you have that little girl soon! Anxious to hear the news!