Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Day 7 of Vacation

Kate is 2 weeks old today. Time goes by a lot faster after a baby is born! She had her first doctor's visit today and she is growing. She weighs 9lbs 15 oz. She is a healthy little girl.

Emily had a dentist appointment this afternoon. I think she was worried that she was going to have a cavity since she asked questions about cavities all the way to the dentist's office. I think I'm the one to blame for this since I express my concern about her brushing her teeth too fast and not being thorough enough. We were both happy to hear that she has no cavities and she is doing a good job at brushing her teeth. Zoe came with us and everyone in the office had to take a look at her tooth that was glued back together. You can't tell that she broke it and everyone said that.

We went over to Toys r Us after Emily's appointment to spend the gift cards the kids received for Christmas. I figured it would be something fun to do that wouldn't cost us money and the kids would have something new to play with...and we now have more toys laying around the house. Oh well, they did have fun shopping.

My Mom and I went to Enrichment meeting at church this evening. We talked a lot about staying healthy...and then we had a cookie swap...and then Mom and I went to Friendly's for dinner. Maybe we'll think about being healthy tomorrow :-)

2 comments:

Kris said...

Vacation is more than half over! And I can't believe Kate is 2 weeks already, wow. I'm glad she is doing so well.

Dawn said...

I can't believe they have such a long vacation! Two weeks already for baby Kate! Good news at the dentist is very good news!