Monday, February 05, 2007

Pet Peeves



Well, my number one pet peeve right now is having a body that doesn't want to give up this baby! I am 10 days late. Zach was born 10 days late, but it was at 2:31am, so we are past that now. This baby has the new record for lateness!
I just got a call from my doctor's office and my appointment that I was going to have tomorrow got rescheduled for today with a different doctor since my doctor had a death in the family. As the receptionist was talking, I was wondering if my doctor was going to be available to induce me on Wednesday...how selfish of me to be thinking of me instead of him, but I must admit I was relieved when she said he would be back on Wednesday. I still would rather go into labor on my own, even if another doctor delivers the baby. Time will tell.

A few other pet peeves...

When instead of the time being shown on a microwave, numbers left from a cook time are shown ex.(:19). That annoys me for some reason and I have to change it back to the clock.

Water dripping down my arm when I'm doing dishes or my sleeves on my shirt getting wet.

3 comments:

Kris said...

OK, here is my prediction - the baby will be here tomorrow! I had all three of my babies the day before they were going to be induced, it seemed to be just the motivation needed or something. Plus, the day after the doctor visit - all the conditions seem right. February 6, that sounds like a nice birthday doesn't it? Enjoy one last "quiet" Monday -

Rachelle said...

I agree with you on the microwave thing. I really hope the baby comes soon. I keep checking every day! Out baby out!

Jeannie said...

I just wanted to let you know I enjoy reading your blog. I am currently adding blogs to my blog site… http://heavenlyramblings.wordpress.com and I would like your permission to add yours. In reading your blog I find great insite into everyday living and it gives me great support and often an uplifting challange for my own life.

I hope you get relief soon from the belly blues....All my kids were induced.......the longes I went was 14 days late. I was glad to finally be able to hold them in a different way.

Keep up the good work and blessings to you and yours.

Jeannie Davis