Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bath time

Kate's cord fell off last night (yay! that's always a happy moment for me), so she had her first bath this morning. She was in need of a real bath and I was ready to give her one whether her cord was on or off, so I was happier than usual :-) Kate on the other hand wasn't sure about the bath experience...



until it was over...then she smiled...well she's not frowning anyway.



I participated in Dr. Laura's first Webinar this afternoon, which basically was a conference call with Dr. Laura. She talked about marriage and answered questions from other participants who wrote her questions from their computers. I could have submitted a question as well, but I was content to listen. Here are 3 things Dr. Laura advises you to do for your marriage...

1) Treat your spouse as if you loved them with your last breath--no matter how contrary to that you might feel at any one moment.

2) Think hard every day about how you can make their life worth living.

3) Be the kind of person you would want to love, hug, come home to, and sacrifice for.

3 comments:

Janae said...

Joey, I can't believe Kate is ready for her 'real'bath! They grow so fast it is crazy! I have been blogging...really fun! Janae

Phae-Jae said...

Love the sweet pictures!

Very good advice to live by.

Gina said...

Beautiful bathed baby! And THANK YOU a million times for that advice. I try to do that, but it wears off fast. Thanks for the reminder.