Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Kate Mackenzie Erickson

I was wondering what I could do to celebrate my one year blog aniversary. I decided it would be cool to give birth to my fifth child, seeing as up till now my blog "5 too many" was actually false advertising.

I did great. Kate weighs 8 lbs 14 oz, has reddish brown hair, she is 21 inches long and she was born at 11:06 am at EMMC in Bangor. She is much cuter than she looks in these pictures.










Everyone is happy that she is here,



except for Zach.

7 comments:

Kris said...

Congratulations Joey!! I'm so happy you are both doing well. And she looks very cute in the pictures. The picture of Zach is hilarious! Congratulations again!

Cindy said...

Congratulations to you and all you family! She's beautiful! I'm so glad things went well! All our best to you guys!

Phae-Jae said...

Yea!!! You finally had her! What a beauty! Take it easy this week and let everyone pamper you!!

Rachelle said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! I'm so happy for you!

Kristen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful!! What a great way to celebrate your blogaversary!

I'm so happy for your family. And poor Zach....he'll adjust. That picture just made me want to cry! Looked all too familiar! ;-)

Dawn said...

I'm so happy for you that it went so well. She weighed 2 ounces more than I did - I became 5'10" tall. Good thing, being tall.

I love that picture of Zach. He must feel just totally outnumbered! He and his dad will have to be buddies for sure. I was mad when my 3rd brother was born, because I wanted the girls to outnumber the boys. He became our pet, and we spoiled him horribly.

Dawn said...

P.S. I love the name!