Sunday, February 18, 2007

Day 5 of Vacation

Sunday is always a busy church day and then we go over to my parents' house for an early dinner. Not long after church started this morning Kate pooped and she pooped all over her cute outfit I had picked out for church. I knew when I put a Huggies diaper on her that she would have a blowout, but I put it on her anyway. Pampers work for us, Pampers hold the poop in.
Zach went into nursery without a fuss today which surprised me because his regular teacher wasn't there. But the regular assistant teacher was there and I guess that was enough familiarity for him. The last 2 hours of church go much smoother when Zach goes to nursery.
My parents are keeping Zoe, Emily, and Eleanor overnight tonight :-) They wanted to give me a break...they are so wonderful!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Grandparents are the best! We only have a 10 year old and she has Grandma withdrawls if she doesn't go over there every 3-4 days. My mom is 70 and she just loves it. They spoil her rotten! We routinely get weekends away and overnights. Wonder if grandma will get as big of kick out of foster kids that will be arriving any day now? :)

Jeannie

Phae-Jae said...

I've always had the same experience with huggies and infants..blow outs!
I'm glad you made it through, and got some much needed rest!