Friday, March 02, 2007

New blog in blogland

My sister-in-law, Janae has started a blog. It made my day yesterday to find that out! It is a very cute blog and it is fun to read, so check it out! Sugar and Spice...and everything nice?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is snowing, so there is no school today, but I am glad about that because Emily is sick and Zoe has a cold, so they both are in need of a day of rest. Emily came home from school early yesterday with a headache and a fever. Her stomach is upset this morning. Several kids in her class have been sick with the flu, so it looks like we're starting it in our home now. I just hope it passes the children who are not capable of making it to the bathroom to throw up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few evenings ago Matt told me that he had prayed that morning about getting a rowing machine so he can start exercising. We have no money in our budget for a rowing machine...but on the same day that he prayed he received an unexpected check from his office for some work he had done when he was self-employed. He didn't rush out and spend the money, which I was happy about because on the same morning I had prayed to receive money to pay our land taxes, buy Matt some contacts, and register Matt's truck. One of the reasons Matt didn't spend the money right off is because he remembered he needed contacts...but later on he found his missing supply of contacts which will last him another 3 months. It looks like one of our prayers will be answered because we don't have enough money to buy a rowing machine, pay land taxes, AND a rowing machine...but yesterday we received a check in the mail from my OB because of overpayment...yay both prayers have been answered :-) The power of prayer...I love it!

4 comments:

Doug said...

There's a few things I need… Can I send you a list?

J. said...

wow! you all are doing something right eh? love your blog.

Phae-Jae said...

I love when good things like that happen! Answers to prayer remind us how much He is with us!

Janae said...

Thanks Joey! I am glad you liked it. I was excited to think a blog can be made into a book! What a great record a blog can make.