Saturday, November 24, 2012

Not too late to rake

There was much grumbling when the kids were given the task of raking leaves today, but they did a great job once they got out and did it!  Emily, Eleanor & Zach worked the hardest.  Zoe was next door babysitting, so she got out of raking.

Zach said this to me as I was putting carrots in his salad, "I am so thankful to have a mom who helps me."  Zach is such a sweet, sweet boy!

I took the kids to the "Dinosaur Pool" this afternoon.  Matt prepared dinner, so when we got home the table was set and it was time to eat.  Have I mentioned how awesome my husband is?!

Here are a few pictures that I took at the library yesterday. 




Matt & I are at my parents' house watching Notre Dame play USC.  Go Manti Te'o and Notre Dame!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Funny, we raked and went swimming today too! I bet you guys have a LOT more leaves though!! :)