Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

We had some fun in Ellsworth today.  Zoe went bowling with Kayla, Alex & John.  The rest of the kids & I went to the library.  Emily wanted some books to read, so visiting a library was on her to-do list today.  It was our first time at the Ellsworth library, so there was lots of exploring to do and I signed up for a card.  I love picking out books to read to the younger kids at home.  I also read some books to them there.  We now have books to listen to in the car.  They would have been nice to have yesterday!  I'm excited to listen to Junie B. Jones!

My Mom, Grandmother & I went to Bangor to see "Breaking Dawn Part 2".  I think it was my least favorite Twilight movie.  This is good, though because I am content to be done with the Twilight Saga.

Matt's day hasn't been as fun.  He went into work for a few hours, worked on the house for a few hours & was home the rest of the day.  No complaints from him, though.  I am thankful for such a wonderful husband who takes great care of us!

As a family, we talked about what we are thankful for this evening. We have so much to be thankful for!  Our eternal family, good health, our homes, wonderful family & friends, the gospel, yummy food, heat, indoor plumbing, books & our TV to name a few.  We watched Duck Dynasty together before bedtime.  You should check this show out if you haven't yet.  It is very entertaining!

No comments: