Thursday, November 08, 2012

38

I have had 3 fun birthday parties!  The first one was on Saturday at my parents' home.  My mom hosted a Birthday/Thirty One party for me.  It was a lot of fun!  Cindy Jarvis, Lorraine Keating, Pat Rand, Tiffany Dauk, Jessica Millis, Kristen Speranza, my grandmother, Zoe, Emily, Eleanor & my mom were there.  My other kids were there, too, but they were hidden upstairs.  Carey Jo sells the Thirty One products and she did a great job with the party.  :-)  My sweet friends brought gifts and my thoughtful mom bought a cake.  It was a fun early birthday celebration!

My awesome neighbor/friend, Jenn invited me over today for a birthday lunch with Andrea & Colleen.  Noah & I had a great time with our friends.  :-)

We kicked off the evening family celebration with Chinese food.  My parents & my grandmother joined us.  Eleanor, Zach & Kate each gave me a dollar and they gave me some other toys.  I received money & gift cards to spend.  :-)  The cards that my family picked out for me were perfect.  Matt's card has Hillary Clinton, Obama & Joe Biden on the front.  On the inside it says Looks like getting older isn't the only thing we have to worry about...
Matt bought be a camera cord, but my Xoom is still not recognizing my camera!  Zoe went up on the new house and shoveled snow, so I wouldn't have to do it on my birthday.  Sweet!

I had a very nice birthday.  I am grateful for all the birthday wishes I have received in person, on the phone, on FB & through email.  :-)

No comments: