Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Mitt Romney

Presidential Candidate & A Fish

Mitt Romney got my vote today!  This country needs his business skills, leadership qualities & goodness!  I asked my grandmother who she was voting for and she gave me the right answer, so I gave her a ride to the polls.  :-)   The majority of Mainers voted for Obama, which is not surprising.  What IS surprising to me is everyone's obsession with Angus King for U.S. Senate.  I really shouldn't be surprised, though.

Matt is having a stressful week of appeals.  He should be here giving me updates on the election, but instead he is at work.  :-(

Did I mention a Mitt Romney fish?  Eleanor wanted her fish to be a girl, but it is a boy.  Time for a name change and being election day...Mitt or Romney or Mitt Romney came to mind.  I suspect it will be referred to as the fish, but one of these names might stick.

No comments: