Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Easter

Zach was so excited for this morning that he was up at 4:45! We convinced him to go back to bed and we heard him up again at 6:00. Much better. He was anxious to open his gift bag from his Primary teacher, Sister Liza. There were also Easter baskets to find, gifts to unwrap, eggs to find and candy to eat!



Today was the day that Kate could change her earrings! She unwrapped a package of 9 pairs of earrings that were in her basket. She picked the silver flowers to wear today.



The kids & I went to church, while Matt stayed home sick. :-( I'm glad I took this picture of the kids before church because it was snowing during church and then it was raining after church.

We went to my parents' house after church for a ham dinner. Matt met us there. The younger kids decorated their colored eggs with stickers and then ate some eggs. Most of our kids don't like the yolks, though.

We came home and had Family Home Evening since Zoe, Kate, Noah & I will be gone tomorrow night. Camp Kieve starts tomorrow!

I hope everyone had a great Easter!

No comments: