Sunday, April 01, 2012

General Conference Part 2

Today was more challenging than yesterday, but the kids still listened for their words and did pretty well. Here are a few pictures of conference cuddles.


The kids made pictures and colored. Zoe made this picture for Kate.

We brought over a puzzle to make today, but I won't do that again. It was a distraction.


The last session of conference was my favorite. I really enjoyed Elder Perry's talk. The experience of the boy on the plane was awesome! I'll quote it when the text is available. Instead, I will quote my favorite story from last conference, which was told by Elder Neil L. Andersen. A young mother got on a bus with seven children. The bus driver asked, "Are these all yours lady? Or is it a picnic? They're all mine, she replied. And it's no picnic!"

Watching 8 hours of conference with 6 kids is no picnic! I wouldn't do anything different on this weekend, though.

1 comment:

Martie said...

Hurray! We did it! We made it through conference weekend with sanity left. Woot.

Did you have a favorite talk? I had so many. My weekend was not very restful, but it sure was a blessing. :O)

We are so blessed to have the gospel.