Tuesday, February 28, 2012

They're here!

Donna and Doug are in town!

They arrived by plane this morning around 10. My grandmother, Kate, Noah & I met my parents, Doug & Donna at Nikki's for breakfast.

I took Kate to the doctor this afternoon for her 5 year check-up. She is healthy and growing. She received 1 shot, but she was brave as she always is! I was on the ball and I stopped at the school to pick up the medical sheet that will need to be filled out to register Kate for Kindergarten and I brought it to Kate's appointment. That will be one less thing to do in a few months when I am filling out the rest of the paperwork for Kindergarten registration.

Steve & Janet...I thought you might like to see that the Jed Prouty Inn has been bought and is open as an assisted Living Facility. A new porch is being built.


Noah was lucky to spend a lot of time at "Grammie's house" today.


I went to Susan's baby shower at church this evening. Susan had her baby early, so she was there with her cute, tiny baby girl. Baby Faith is so precious!

No comments: