Monday, August 01, 2011

Jumping For Joy


Kate is in Carrie's swim class now!

Here she is laughing with her friend, Ryder.



I bought so much food at the grocery store today that the cashier wondered how I fit it all in the cart. Organization. I could fit everything in one cart, but I left the store with two carts. It was the first time I have ever accepted help from the bagger.

I had good news and bad news for Zoe & Emily when I got home. The good news was that we had lots of yummy food to eat. The bad news was that I spent too much money to go school shopping this week. They'll have to wait until next week. That will give us time to find Emily's school supply list.

We went swimming at the pool this afternoon. Then we came home to eat dinner and have FHE. I left for a soccer meeting after that. Any suggestions of what to sell at the concession stand at a 3rd-6th grade soccer game?

No comments: