Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Few More Days Off

Matt, Zoe, & Emily had a very productive day yesterday working on the house. They finished putting the first layer of insulation in the floor, so now they have a few days off before the sprayfoam is put on.

Zoe had her first soccer practice for the middle school team yesterday. All of the 6-8th grade girls that want to play will make the team. There will be an A & B team if need be.

My Mom stayed home from work today, so we went to visit her. I spent some time in the attic going through the kids' clothes. We brought home a garbage bag full of clothes for Noah, Kate, & Zach. I also organized the bags of clothes and coats that I have tossed into the attic throughout the summer.

We had some fun this evening taking pictures. Enjoy!




2 comments:

Mal said...

Holy cow, your kids are so tan!

Janae said...

I am guessing a few days off is nice for everyone. The girls are looking really grown up! It sure happens fast!