Saturday, August 27, 2011

Zoe & Emily's Day Off

Matt left early for the temple this morning. I must have been super tired because I didn't even hear him get up and leave. He went on the stake bus trip.

I got my hair cut this morning.

Then I went to the grocery store to stock up just in case we lose power.

Zoe & Emily have been wanting to watch "Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief" and they finally got to watch it today. They enjoyed their day off from working on the new house. We also went to Dick's Sporting Goods to look for sneakers and soccer cleats. Emily now has a new pair of sneakers for school, but Zoe is still on the hunt for cleats. The pair of sneakers we ordered for Zoe last week arrived yesterday. At least we thought they did. The company sent us the wrong pair of sneakers (the sneakers we got were supposed to go to Texas, so I wonder if Zoe's sneakers went to Texas instead). Hopefully, I will get that all straightened out on Monday and Zoe's sneakers will arrive before school starts.

Eleanor has not lost her tooth yet, but Emily lost one yesterday!

2 comments:

MJ said...

I like the hair cut! The house is really coming along, I'm excited for you guys! And I can't believe that a hurricane is heading that far north!!! Glad it won't be as severe, but stay safe!!!

Dawn said...

Your hair looks really nice! Too bad about the mix-up with the shoes - what a hassle!

I must have missed a lot, because I didn't know you'd started on your house - how exciting! I'll scroll back and see what I can learn.