Friday, August 19, 2011

Ocean Baptism

Nathan Dauk was baptized last evening in the ocean at Naskeag Point. What a beautiful evening and place for a baptism!


It was a BYOC occasion. (Bring Your Own Chair)

Waiting for the baptism to begin.


Zoe spent the day with Morgan, so it was a great day for Zoe!





Matt conducted the service.


We enjoyed getting together as a branch for this special occasion.





How many baptisms do you attend where you can watch seagulls fly over the water?, dig in the sand with a seashell?, or watch the sunset?

Just one for our family.

Other News...
I took the day off today from my F.Y.T. Program. After losing 5 lbs, I have hit a plateau. I ate what I wanted to today and I will be back on the program tomorrow. It was fun eating ice cream at the Dairy Port with Matt this evening and eating popcorn while we watched "Midnight in Paris" at the Alamo. :-)

Zach & Kate have proved in their swimming classes that they can jump into the deep end and then swim to the side by themselves, so as of yesterday, we hang out in the deep end now. Noah likes to jump and land where he can touch. Zach & Kate have been practicing their dives as well. They love swimming in the deep end!

3 comments:

Martie said...

What a beautiful place to be baptized. So, it the water super cold this time of year? I miss the East!

Martie said...

that should be IS, not it.

MJ said...

How awesome! Thanks for the pics, it's nice to see familiar people! Congrats to Nathan!!

I miss you guys!!!