Friday, August 05, 2011

Fun-Filled Friday

Zoe & Emily spent most of the day with their friends, Caitlin & Cassidy. They went to Acadia National Park to hike, have a picnic, and swim. They swam at Sand Beach, so Zoe was very happy about that!

Noah did well in his swim class this morning. When Eleanor, Zach, Kate, Noah, & I went back to the pool in the afternoon for free swim, Noah stated that he didn't need to swim with Carrie (his teacher) and he didn't have to stay in the little end (he can touch in half of the middle end, so he plays in both the little end and the middle). I think his swim class is a bit more structured and restrictive than he expected.

My Dad took Zoe, Emily, & Eleanor to Great Skates this evening. After watching Zoe, Emily, Aly, & Phil skate the last time, my Dad decided that he wanted to get out and skate himself, so he invited the girls to go along with him this evening. I haven't received the report on how that went yet. I know the girls had fun!

My Mom watched Zach, Kate, & Noah at her house while Matt & I ate a quiet dinner at home by ourselves. We also watched a few episodes of "American Pickers" before I went to pick up the younger kids to bring them home. We had a very delightful, peaceful datenight. :-)

No comments: