Monday, August 08, 2011

F.Y.T. Program

When I was playing the Game On Diet last fall, I would eat F.Y.T.(flatten your tummy) foods and avoid F.L.A.B.B. (Fat-loading and Belly Bloating) foods. We would get 100 calories of whatever we wanted each day, plus a meal off each week, plus a day off each week. I ended the game in November, weighing less than I did when I got pregnant with Zoe. I ended the game tired of being on a diet plan, tired of eating healthy. Since then, I have pretty much eaten anything and everything I want, whenever I want, which of course has led to a 23.6 lb weight gain. I have been trying to get back on a diet plan, but it never lasts more than a few days. I did last 2 weeks on a plan back in May, but I haven't come close to that since.

I was looking at clothes on-line a few days ago when the diet zone hit me. I hate buying clothes when I have gained weight. The diet zone is when you are mentally prepared to eat healthy foods and to avoid the fat-causing (SO YUMMY) foods to lose weight. I can think about treats and fast food and know that I will not give in to their temptation. I am excited about this because I had pretty much given up hope that I would ever experience the diet zone again.

My plan is to stick with F.Y.T. foods until I have lost 23.6 lbs. No 100 calories of whatever I want, no meal off, no day off. I know that the minute I bite into a F.L.A.B.B. food, I am done. I don't want that to happen.

I am also going to walk for 30 minutes 5-6 days a week. I have been walking already, so I just need to keep up the habit.

I started my plan today and so far so good. :-)

3 comments:

Kris said...

You go girl. That sounds like a good (but tough) plan - you are great at setting goals and meeting them!

The house progress looks great! I love the picture of Zoe and Emily on the 'job site' - they must be learning a lot and feeling quite proud of themselves too.

Courtney @ Ordinary Happily Ever After said...

Good luck!! You can do it!

Matt said...

You always succeed when you make up your mind to do something. I wish I had your steadfastness about good goals. You are a great inspiration!