Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2 Appointments, 1 Meeting, & 2 Activities

This morning, I dropped Zoe & Emily off at the pool for their last water safety class. Then I dropped the other kids off with my grandmother. Then I drove to Bernatche Auto Body to have it looked at for an estimate to get 4 out of the 5 windows fixed. The passenger side front window was totally off the track, the driver's side window was heading toward the same problem as the passenger side, the back passenger side window wouldn't go down all the way, and our back window hasn't worked for years. 3 hours later, I left Bernatche Auto with ALL of my windows working. Sweet! When Tony noticed that I was driving around with my window down in sunshine or rain, he made it a priority. I'm glad that I was by myself and able to stay to have it fixed.

I drove back to my grandmother's to pick up the kids and then we headed to Brewer for dentist appointments. Matt met us there since I was getting my teeth cleaned along with all of the kids. Noah had his first cleaning today and he did a great job! He was very relaxed and cooperative.

Eleanor has an adult tooth that has grown behind a baby tooth. The baby tooth is barely loose, but Eleanor needs to get the baby tooth out in the next 2 weeks or she will be back at the dentist having it pulled out. Remember Eleanor's "hobo" tooth? The one that was barely hanging on and Eleanor couldn't bring herself to yank it out? Yeah. Unless Matt takes action and gets the tooth out for Eleanor, I see us back at the dentist in 2 weeks.

Matt left the dentist office with Zach and the rest of us headed to Ellsworth. We ate dinner at McDonald's, dropped 3 bags and a basket off at Goodwill, and then we went to the church. I had a primary presidency meeting and then Zoe had Young Women's and Emily & Eleanor had Activity Days. The Activity Day girls made fondue and talked about diversity.

Zoe & Kayla made cute pin cushions.


Noah's black toenail is finally coming off. It is freaking him out and he has insisted on having a band aid to cover it. Noah is obsessed with band aids. He gets band aid envy when he sees anyone else with a band aid on. He is frequently asking for a band aid, whether he needs one or not. A great Christmas gift idea for Noah is a box or two of band aids!

No comments: