Tuesday, August 09, 2011

How many more school shopping trips?

The kids & I went school shopping at Target yesterday. It was as exhausting as I expected it to be. The younger kids were as bored as I expected them to be, as well as whiney when I wouldn't buy them everything their hearts desired. Kate did get a new pair of sneakers. I'm glad she was with me to buy them because I'm pretty sure she outgrew a size 9 1/2 sneaker and she now fits a size 12! The school-aged kids are excited about their new stuff (especially the girls). I think they might be a tiny bit excited for school to start now. More like very excited to use/wear their new stuff! Eleanor tried to wear her new shirt this morning, but that was a big fat NO!

We went to the pool today. I needed sunshine and relaxation to recover from yesterday. :-)

Eleanor helped Kate dress up this evening and then Kate insisted on a picture for the blog.


Matt, Zoe, & Emily made more progress on the house this evening. Yay!

1 comment:

Tutti said...

Now that the back-to-school season nears, planning and preparing the budget is very important especially if you have more than one child to send to school. Here's a back-to-school shopping tips