Saturday, March 03, 2007

Eleanor, Eleanor, Eleanor

Eleanor decided yesterday that drawing on paper was not as much fun as face drawing...

You can't see the blue around her mouth very well, but it's such a cute picture that I had to post it.

Eleanor's new saying lately is, "Mom!You HAVE to get up now!...I've been too comfortable in my chair holding Kate lately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily never threw up yesterday and she is healthy again today, just like the other kids (knock on wood!).

3 comments:

Gina said...

What a great photo! Love that blue smile!

mindyluwho said...

She looks like a little Smurf! My little guy is into drawing on walls these days...with a permanent marker! It's a good thing he is so cute!

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Janae said...

Oh, I can relate to this one! For some reason it's just more fun to draw on things other than paper. These kids are too cute!