Saturday, March 17, 2007

Ho Hum...

...what to do, what to do? Matt and the girls are out in our rainy weather with Matt's parents, and I am home with Zach and Kate. I can think of plenty to do, but I can only do so much while holding Kate. I did do a little bit of decluttering this morning. I enjoy decluttering and organizing and I could do it all day long. People wonder how our big family can live in such a small, 2 bedroom house...it has a lot to do with decluttering and organizing...and the lack of money to have it any other way right now. But anyway, here I sit at the computer. It's actually nice to have an excuse to look around on the internet, but it's not too productive.
I keep thinking of Matt's concerns about the flooded roads from the rain we are getting, if the roads stay wet and flooded and they freeze tonight, what condition will the roads be in tomorrow to get to church? Did Matt's parents fly here for nothing? No, we will dunk Zoe in the flooded street if we have to.

Zach is wearing me out with his constant wanting me to put dress-ups on and off him. Head on over to Matt's blog to see pictures of Zach in dress-ups...here are some more pictures I just took.

Zach just discovered these Tinkerbell slippers this morning and he is loving them!
I have been ignoring his plea to put this tutu on, but I finally gave in...

He just loves to dress up. I'm hoping it's just a phase. Zach doesn't understand me when I tell him that boys don't wear dresses, especially princess dresses. He just whines louder for me to put the dress on him. Matt tells me he's blaming me if Zach turns out to be gay. I AM getting to the point where I want to hide the dress-ups for awhile or get rid of them.

Kate is asleep on my chair now, so my excuse to be on the computer is gone...at least until she wakes up again...could be in 5 minutes, could be in a few hours.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

That is just a hoot! Love the Grandma pictures yesterday.

I heard one of my other blogging buddies from Maine got a big snowstorm last night, but you are having rain?? I hope it doesn't freeze!

Tracey said...

Oh, he is just too cute! And don't get too hung up on his choice of pretty dress up clothes; my nephew was dressing up and playing with the girls (younger than him) when we was 8, despite the fact that his brother (9) had totally outgrown that phase years before.

Janae said...

This is too funny...I bet Zach just knows how much fun his sisters have dressing up and he doesn't want to miss out on the fun!

dawnae said...

This is a great picture for blackmail when he gets older!

TJ said...

my parents had four kids in a two bedroom home, and it was a little tight, but you're right. you have to declutter and organize and throw out! i hope you have a bigger and better place soon so that you have space to breathe!