Friday, March 30, 2007

Books and More

I finished "These is my Words" yesterday. What a great book! I started another book, but my mind keeps drifting back to this book. I want to read it again already. I do want to read the sequel to this book, but I've heard it is not as good (which is the case with most sequels). I'm now reading "At first sight" by Nicholas Sparks, which is a sequel to "True Believer" (Janet, this is the book we have both read and couldn't think of the name). I have loved every book I have read by this author. I hope this sequel doesn't let me down.

And now for some random notes about my children that I'm most likely to forget in the future...
*Eleanor bites her toenails.
*Eleanor loves the book, "Mother, May I" by Lynn Plourde. (When Zoe was about this age, she loved "There's a wocket in my pocket" by Dr. Seuss...I had it memorized at one point from reading it so much!)
*Zach loves to drink milk, he says chocha milk even when he wants regular milk.
*Zach likes to stuff his mouth full of raisins and suck on them for awhile before he eats them...or sometimes spits them out.
*Zach loves to make silly faces (one of these days I'm going to get a video of him).
*Kate HATES to have diaper rash cream on her bottom, but she also gets very cranky when her bottom is sore. She doesn't like a wet/dirty diaper either.

Have a fun Friday!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I love Nicholas Sparks, but am always disappointed with the movies they make off his books - same with John Grisham's books made into movies.

Maybe Kate will be easy to potty train if she hates wet diapers this early on!

Gina said...

I'll have to check that book out! I am reading so much these days, I love it! Thanks for the tip.

Your kids are so fun!

dawnae said...

I haven't really read Nicholas Sparks....will have to check him out. Love to read about the kids, the record of their funny things they do will be priceless someday!

Kristen said...

Bites her toenails, huh? Must be pretty flexible. Hopefully she's got clean toes! ;-)

I was going to say the same thing as my mom; maybe Kate will be easy to potty train if she hates wet diapers. That'd be nice, huh?

Janae said...

I have heard the same about the sequel to These is My Words. I have hope though because I loved the book so much! These kids are so cute and it is so good to record because it's just too hard to remember all the cute stuff :)

Phae-Jae said...

I like Nicholas Sparks, haven't read his books in a long while. Maybe I shall!